HSSE and Facility Management Specialist
We are a small but dynamic team of passionate individuals who work together to achieve our mission. Our members all come from diverse experiences ranging from Facebook, Wall Street hedge funds, and academia. The differences in backgrounds and profiles allows us to tackle problems with creativity and perspective.
All members are not only encouraged but expected to voice to their ideas. All voices are heard, and the best ideas are implemented. Consistent with this philosophy, we are always looking for motivated individuals with a thirst for knowledge, curiosity to make discoveries, and a drive to exceed expectations.
Here at ABACUS digital, the opportunities to learn and grow are endless – and we hope that you will join us in this challenging, yet exciting and enjoyable journey together.
What you will do
We are hiring a HSSE and Facility Management Specialist to ensure the smooth functioning and regulatory compliance of our organization's facilities. If you are detail-oriented, knowledgeable about regulations and industry standards, and skilled in stakeholder coordination, this role is for you!
• Stay updated on Thai laws and regulations, and industry standards related to facility operations, health and safety, security, and environmental sustainability.
• Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
• Coordinate with stakeholders, regulatory agencies, and building management teams.
• Audit, monitor performance, and prepare documentation and reports.
• Coordinate facility maintenance, repairs, and renovations.
• Optimize space utilization and manage office relocations or expansions.
• Responsible for the establishment of HSSE related policies, necessary operation procedure, maintenance procedure and emergency procedure to preserve good condition to the premises and all equipment or environment in data center.
• Manage HSSE inspections to ensure that construction or facility management comply with standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• Provide training and activity to promote compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Develop and implement security protocols to protect assets, employees, and visitors.
• Conduct security risk assessments and respond to incidents.
• Promote environmental initiatives such as energy conservation and waste management.
• Develop and implement emergency response plans and business continuity plans, including fire safety and crisis management procedures.
What we are looking for
• Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Facility Management, Business Administration or related field and/or certificated in Safety Officer at the professional level or equivalent.
• Proven 3-5 years experience in HSSE and facility management.
• In-depth knowledge of safety acts and facility management practices.
• Familiarity with risk assessment techniques, hazard identification, and safety management systems.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Fluency in English and Thai languages.
• Excellent coordination and communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Proactive, highly self-motivated, positive attitude.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the "Apply Now" button to send your CV and portfolio (if applicable). Alternatively, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com